Thursday 13 September 2018

Hi, my name is Callum Towers and this is my blog that was created to contain my Games Design work that I have made in college. I am a relatively quiet person who prefers to work and usually keep to myself, I can also be pretty lazy sometimes but that doesn't stop me from completing work, especially important work such as this. I have interests in gaming and also making games. My coursework will be posted on this blog that I have made during this two year course. The reason I love games is because I have been playing them since a fairly young age and have grown up playing them (Kingdom Hearts is my favourite). I want a career in the gaming industry because I have always been curious as to how games were made when playing them. Over the course of these 2 years I would like to achieve new skills and experiences which can help me reach my later career goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment